For wedding and special event florists, freelance florists and florist shops -What I can offer you…
Why this works…
- Help to fulfil orders or contracts at your busiest times.
- With 24 hours notice (subject to availability) I can be ready to assist you with all aspects of floristry.
What I’m looking for…
- I have experience and can adapt my style to meet your way of working.
- No additional staffing costs for you.
- You only pay when you’re at your busiest.
- I am flexible and discreet.
- I am registered self-employed and have my own insurance.
- Minimum 5 hours of work per session.
- 5 days cancellation notice by client.
- Hourly rate plus travels costs (beyond 10 mile radius of BN6).
- Cash or BACS payment at the end of each session.
Please click on the link below to view my freelance calendar for 2023 -Trower's Flowers Freelance Calendar
Companies I have freelanced for include -Sage & Co Floral Design
, West SussexWilde and Webb
, HassocksTony Dunn Flowers
, BrightonLydie Dalton Floral Design
, BrightonT. Ed Langley English Wholesale Florist
Pollen Flowers, Brighton
I'm a proud member of The Freelance Florist, please click here to view their site -The Freelance Florist
*Images are of work completed under the creative direction of Lydie Dalton Floral Design
M. 07811 917510 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org