For wedding and special event florists, freelance florists and florist shops -What I can offer you…
Why this works…
- I am able to provide you an extra pair of hands when needed to fulfil orders or contracts at your busiest times, to cover staff sickness or holidays.
- With 24 hours notice (subject to no prior work being accepted) I can be ready to assist you with all aspects of floristry.
What I’m looking for…
- I have experience and can adapt my style to meet your way of working.
- No additional staffing costs for you.
- You only pay when you’re at your busiest.
- I am flexible and discreet.
- I am registered self-employed.
- Minimum 3 hours of work per session.
- 24 hours notice (subject to no prior work being accepted).
Cash or BACS payment at the end of each session.
Companies I have freelanced for include -
Pollen Flowers, BrightonTony Dunn Flowers
, BrightonT. Ed Langley English Wholesale Florist
I'm a proud member of The Freelance Florist, please click here to view their site The Freelance Florist
M. 07811 917510 Email. email@example.com